Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review : My Daily Beauty Essential - Garnier BB Cream , Miracle Skin Perfector




A few months ago I walked in Clicks looking for some foundation for my face because it looked to pale for my liking. I asked one of the beauty consultants which product would be best for my skin, and she handed me the Garnier BB cream Miracle Skin Perfector.

I took a chance and purchased the product not knowing what to expect. The next morning I tried it out and was totally impressed. I love the fact that it gives the skin that even tone and glowing effect when applying it to the face not forgetting that light fresh fragrance scent. There are three tone shades available light,medium and dark, I chose medium as it suited my skin tone best.

I'm one who rarely wear make-up but I totally loved this product once using it. The fact that its affordable at only R79/R80 for 50ml and has UV protection of SPF15 what more can you ask for, all this in one product.

This Blemish Balm gives your skin such a luminous look and gives your skin that effortless natural look which I love.

There are other BB creams available from other brands which are much more expensive and I find that Garnier's BB cream works amazing.

You will find this product available at selected retail stores and pharmacies.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo 
       -N




4 comments:

  1. i love this product
    http://thelifeofjenniferj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen i totally agree with you and i checked out your blog ..congrats on making the first step :) keep going.

      Delete
  2. After reading this I purchased mine and I totally love it :)

    ReplyDelete