Monday, September 26, 2016

#OOTD Tan Overload

Hello .... is it Monday already?? Damn where did the weekend goo!

Anyway...I ended the weekend off with a lovely afternoon stroll on the beach with the family.

About my Look: 

Soo I've been thinking and my tan shoes from Foschini is going to be a huge part of my summer wardrobe and have a feeling I'll probably be pairing it with everything besides my white sneakers that will always make an appearance. What I'm actually saying is that if you don't have a pair of tan shoes/sandals girrrrl you gotta get a pair asap. I also think I will be stocking up a lot of white tops , I see many pretty lace tops in store at the moment I need to get my hands on one. If you a girl like me that can sometimes be very lazy to to chop and change bags or accessories daily then stick to tans , black or neutrals as I did with my bag , sunnies and cap then you good to goo and can pair it with almost all your outfits. I'm also on the search for a good denim jean any suggestions?as I desperately need one because I basically took this one from my sister before she put it in the throw out pile, but I love it because I like the fit (the struggle to find a jean that fit me properly)




I then went online browsing again and thought I'd re-create my look and gathered items similar to my #OOTD look to help you get your basics for spring/summer.  

1. Sunglasses - Mr Price R59.99
2. Lace Top - Mr Price R89.99
3. Shoulder Bag - H&M R229
4. Straw Hat -H&M R249 (could not find a cap similar to mine but you will find at cotton on ...but on     the bright side a straw hat would look perfect too)
5. Denims - Foschini R550 
6. Tan Sandal - Poetry R799

I hope you enjoyed this post , thanks for reading and have a great Monday.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N 



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this look Nabeelah!

    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete