Monday, March 2, 2020

Hello 2020 - Just Checking In

Hi ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ooops a bit to late for that heyy ...
How are you my lovely online friends? Yes its been a minute and we already heading into the third month of 2020 how is it even March again?! Please tell me.

I hope all is well firstly and if I have some new people that came across my blog WELCOME and I hope you like this little space of mine.

For some these two months have been a drag for others it went too quick. Soo because I'm not one for resolutions as mentioned before is because I feel I cannot stick to it and feel a huge disappointment when looking back BUT what I do like to do is have a diary(I've been doing since forever) which keeps me focused on my day to day TO DO's even if its me writing down drink a glass of water , it makes me feel some sort of accomplishment - silly I know but it makes me feel great! , even little reminders like check emails - it keeps me focused and makes me feel that I have some organisation in my life.

I don't have much exciting to say but I hope my little tip on what helps me get a bit focused will help you too. Also here is my post from last year My Wish For You that might give you ideas to feel a bit motivated if you not.

I just thought I would pop in to say HI and hope the first two Months of 2020 went well for you, if not that's ohkay...I know things will get better for you 😊

Please comment below on how your 2020 is going thus far what is your expectations , do you follow resolutions or have you given up already ? and also are you a person that love to have a diary, bullet journal or note book to keep you on track I would love to know.

You can also let me know on: 
Twitter . Facebook . Instagram

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo 
-N




No comments:

Post a Comment