Friday, January 17, 2014

Stripes Meet Summer

Stripes has been around for the longest time now. Stripes seem to wiggle itself into the different seasons whether it being horizontal ,thin , vertical , thick ,slant or just a small portion just to add some sort of detail to a garment.
In my opinion Summer definitely take the cake for the stripe trend, why? I just feel it reminds me of oceans and sailors , ok my reason might not seem convincing but you know what I mean right?? haha, it just gives out that boldness that allows one to stand out in summer.

On my holiday I decided to take some pics and do a look post on my stripe outfits, btw the scenery was just perfect that I had to share.

Tranquillity..ahh the life.

LOOK 1 :

Flop hat, Red StripeT-shirt (which is bigger than my normal size making it a dress), Some bracelets ,Watch, Shopper Bag.



I must say this was very relaxing just to chill.

Now for a boat ride..and off we goo..


Scenery was just perfect.


What I'm wearing:
Oversized Flop Hat : Flea market
T- Shirt : Jay-Jays
LV Bag : Mom
Watch: Practical Gifts

LOOK 2 :

Black stripe dress,Red Flop Hat,Red bead bracelets,Black Sunnies, Flip flops.



Exploring lol

I love chilling 

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Market
Bracelets: Practical Gifts
Flip-Flops: Own
Over sized Flop Hat: Flea Market

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
      -N

No comments:

Post a Comment