Friday, January 24, 2014

Review : Puma Yellow Perfume

Hello My Fab Readers, hope you all well I know you are because its FRIDAY whoopwhoop.

In last year I was lucky enough to win this awesome PUMA fragrance hamper,And only started to use it December as my other perfume was finished but anyhoo I decided to do a short review on the fragrance I liked most. 

The PUMA YELLOW PERFUME is totally my summer fragrance,why?

  • It has a refreshing smell
  • Not too much of a over powering smell 
  • Has beautiful summery scents

I did not know if the fragrance was still available in stores because it launched in 2012, but I did research and you can purchase it online from www.redsquare.co.za or visit any red square branch.

Prices
R125.00 - 20ml
R195.00 - 40ml
R280.00 - 60ml 

This Fragrance is just perfect for summer.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

Follow me:


Stay Fabulous
xoxo
         -N 


2 comments:

  1. great review! The fragance looks very summery and like a boost of energy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) , Thank you Dany it is such a perfect scent for summer .. hope you can get your hands on the fragrance soon and try it out :D, let me know.

    ReplyDelete