Monday, April 28, 2014

"Happy"

Don't you simply love the song HAPPY by Pharrell Williams ? I know I do , whenever I hear this song its like I'm Happy all of a sudden and the rest of my worries fade for that few minutes. I think this song is kinda contagious hey? hehe because recently we had a family get together the song came up everyone was all dancy and smiling and just extremely Happy :) enjoying the craziness with one another , and that is what life should be about enjoying moments and the company of your loved ones.

Well you might be thinking this is not fashion related but it was just on my mind how contagious this song really is and I thought I would share it with you.

So what does Happiness mean to you??

soo.. I also thought I would share some motivational quotes about life.. 

Here is a few happy quotes to keep you going for the week :)









Its a definitely must have track so when you feel gloomy blast it loud and i assure you ,you will be feeling a lot more HAPPINESS afterwards LOL.

" Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
"

Com'on sing along with me i know you want to hehehe

Watch the official happy video enjoy :), and let me know what is your opinion of the song.


So I hope this motivated you to have a awesome week ahead.

And feel free to comment below , I would love to know what makes you happy :)

Follow Me:
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
- N 

I do not take any credit for pictures used in this post
Images from pinterest.


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that songs. I even play it for my learners and show them the South Africa version from YouTube.

    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) .. awww that is super awesome and fun i'm sure u like the best teacher ever hehe
      xx

      Delete
  2. love the post! feeling happy haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , glad you loved it and feeling happy haha :)
      xx

      Delete