Wednesday, April 8, 2020

NETFLIX shows to binge watch during lockdown

Hi ,

By now I don't even think we know what day it is anymore because everyday feels like a Sunday right!?

Today on the blog I decided to compile a little Netflix list for you of my favorite series that I've been loving to watch and those I finished because it was that good.



1. Locke And Key
For all the supernatural lovers this series is honestly great in my opinion every episode was very intriguing you want to know what's next all the time , I enjoyed watching it with the fam we would then discuss our own scenarios to what is going to happen next. The series is about a family three siblings and their mother move into a house following their Father's Murder hoping for a new start not knowing the home is filled with magical keys... not going to say more you have to watch to find out.

2. Queen Of The South
Ohkay those who love action and oh am I glad this show is on Netflix because when I started watching it wasn't but now you can binge because I think it will be worth it. They only have 3 seasons but that's ohkay it will be enough for the lockdown period. Season 4 is currently out. I'm not an action type but I loved all the craziness in this particular series because it involves a lot of crime and suspense basically its about a women who is forced to run and seek refuge in America , if you love stories with drug trafficking this one is for you.

3. Stranger Things
What a great show let me start by saying that! I love everything about it especially all the mystery that happens in the series from secret government experiments to a lot supernatural forces happening. The show starts off with a boy going missing and a strange girl that has magical powers eventually as the seasons goo on they become friends trying to unfold what is really going on in their little town. Supernatural and Mystery the best ever.

4. Good Girls
Good girls is a fun filled comedy drama about two sisters and their best friend who become caught up in desperate circumstances and they decide to rob a supermarket because of their financial burdens  which leads them onto a whole different path , they get pulled deeper and deeper into the situation..I want to say more but you have to watch you will tell me again! I love that every episode is catchy and filled with action and drama

5. On My Block
Looking for a good laugh with some drama then this is a great series for you. This series is about Savvy Teen friends that are in High School trying to figure out life from trying to get their friend out of a gang , making decisions and more , all these events will surely test their friendship. If you wan't to know more you gotta watch I know this will give you lots of laughs.


Time to Netflix and Chill hope you enjoy and let me know how you find the series and which is your fav and also what you are currently watching.

Follow Me 



Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love stranger things too. Thank you for the snippet on Queen of the south. Ill check it out. Your blog looks great. Please check mine at https://unravelledthoughts.com/ would love to hear feedback from other blockers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George , yes Stranger things is great! You will absolutely love Queen Of The South. Thank you so much! glad you enjoying the content and my blog, thanks for taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete