Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tartan #OOTD

Just about a few months ago my cousin gave me this tartan jacket that she felt she would not wear anymore and with no hesitation she handed it over to me and said I could have it.

lovely hey??


Not knowing 'Tartan' would be one of autumn/winter most popular trend ever, I was more than happy and could not wait to style this jacket.

 I decided to pair this jacket with a slouchy ripped jean, white statement tee and my white chuck taylors (a.k.a converse) and casual black sling bag and a messy bun to complete the look.








So.. I took these simple pieces and added the tartan jacket to add a twist 
Simple and Casual I love it.

So what do you think of my look? How would you style your tartan jacket?

Thank you for reading, you can find me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER 

What I'm wearing:
Jacket : Given from Cousin
Tee : Mr Price (old)
Necklace : Mr Price
Jean : Mom
Bag : Gifted
Rings : Mr Price
Chucks : I had since forever


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
- N 

No comments:

Post a Comment