Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review:Baby Lips

Baby Lips by Maybelline has finally reached South African shores ,okay I might be a bit delayed as it came out a few months ago as I only got my hands on it recently. Ever since it came out people have been raving about this super cute packaged lip product and I had to own one, so adorable. I simply love this product no complaints and recommend that every girl should have one of these in her bag. 

Why Buy this product:
  • Only R24.95 (ZAR)
  • Cute Packaging
  • Each lip balm has its unique scent
  • Gives moisture and does not leave lips pealing
  • Available in 6 colours
  • Available at Clicks or Dischem 

Most adorable packaging ever,don't you just love it?

Peach Kiss and Pink Punch are the ones I have atm .(These flavours above both add colour to your lips,peach kiss giving it a brownish more natural look and the pink punch gives a barbie lip kinda touch)

Totes the perfect Bag Accessory :)

Remember to follow me on Twitter , Bloglovin , Facebook to keep up with posts.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N





No comments:

Post a Comment