Monday, August 3, 2015

Review : SH'ZEN Recovery Shampoo and Intensive Recovery Mask



Hello Lovelies.
I hope you had a lovely weekend and ready to tackle the week ahead. Today is all about a product I've been using SH'ZEN Recovery Shampoo and Intensive Recovery hair mask which was given to me by my Ma to test out because I constantly complain to hear that my head is either itching or so. I must say I have those seasons where my dandruff is just bad or maybe its just my psoriasis acting up(seriously need to stress less lol). I agreed to try it out as I do not really have a set shampoo that I use.

What I think about the products:
  • Seems to give my hair a little more body than my regular shampoo (which is organics).
  • The fragrance is amazing.
  • Leaves a fresh sensation to your head when applied.
  • Hair seemed to be less tangled and the brush moved freely through my hair.(Due to the mask used before I shampoo'd) 




I hope you enjoyed this review let me know what you think if you have tried it and if you should try it leave me a comment I would love to know if it works for you.

Happy Monday. 

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment