Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I've Got That Navy Feeling

Hello All

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. 
About a month ago I purchased a Bodycon striped dress by Mr Price ,when I got to the till I was even more happy that it was marked down 'yay me'. I love the fact that it is so fitting for the weather because Cape Town seems to be only really having winter now. I also think its a great dress all year round. I paired a navy tights also from Mr P under the dress because it was a bit chilly and my jacket from Mango which I'm finally wearing(have it almost a year and only wearing it now, you must be thinking whaaaat?, I know right #hoardermuch)  I went all navy in this particular look I guess I was in the mood for the colour Navy as always. 













Tip: If you feel like dressing a bodycon dress up a pair of heels will look good with it or some funky boots and a leather jacket for a chilled look.

So what do you think of my look? How do you style your bodycon dress? let me know tweet me a pic, leave me a comment I want to know :) , oh before I forget to all you incredible women Happy Women's Month. 

I see that MR P Online has the same dress still in stock but in the colour black (click here) and its priced to go (yesss bonus for you too). They also have some other funky bodycon dresses available go have a look on their site.

What I'm wearing:
Dress : Mr Price
Tights: Mr Price
Jacket: Mango
Ring: Gifted
Bag : China Town
Sunnies: Market
Sneakers: Nike 

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N  

photo creds : My sister Kauthar Isaacs follow her @kaysartphotography on instagram 







2 comments:

  1. Shafwaan Salvatore JappieWednesday, August 12, 2015

    You look amazing, you can pull off any fashion style any day of the week in any season of the year.

    ReplyDelete