Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bye Bye 2015




Time to unwind as we get closer to the end of 2015. Festive/ holiday season has hit Cape Town and the holiday season has begun. Most of you beauties are probably on holiday already and to those working I hope your day at work is flying by because I know you would probably want to ditch the office and rather be relaxing on the beach.

2015 to me personally went in a blink of an eye. I'm not too sure if I really accomplished much this year or if I did I cannot really recall at this moment like I said 2015 just went by too fast. 2015 had its cries and laughs, tragedies and memories but I'm grateful to have gone through another year.

This time of the year is so much fun and chilled and there is such a great vibe in the Cape. What I will be doing this holidays is simply relaxing and some de cluttering before the new year begins (hopefully).

My look below is a very chilled , give me a jean , tee and sneakers I will be more than happy. I feel that my vibrant printed tee is symbolic of how alive this time of the year is and my messy half up down effortless hairdo is how carefree everyone will be and the sneakers and jean is simply me.. oh and the accessories for some fashionable funk.






If you reading this post Thank You for coming back I really appreciate it , I really hope to be more consistent next year on the blog(no promises lol). I also hope that you enjoy your holidays and time off before the new year begins, oh and please be safe on the roads if you are travelling. This will be my last post for the year, I do have a few reviews sitting in drafts which I will be posting next year :) .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

Till next year...bye


What I'm Wearing:
Sweater : Mr Price pop up store
Jean : Mr Price
Jewellery : Ring -Gifted, Bangle H&M 


Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N   



4 comments: