Thursday, December 17, 2015

Summer Wardrobe Shopping Guide

Hi lovelies 

Summer has started and I'm sure everybody is in the holiday mood , I know I am. My mood currently is just to relax and be 100% lazy. In my post today I thought I could put together some pieces that I came across online for those that need help to get their summer wardrobe up and going. So here are a few items that I found that I liked and think its a must to have in your wardrobe this summer.


1. Straw hat R79.99 - Mr Price

  • Face protection is a must , we don't want to look all burnt at the beginning of summer do we? A big hat is a cool summer essential and perfect to complete a look.  

2. Basic white tee R149 - H&M

  • My mood lately is shop basic , A white tee is a must have for summer you can never go wrong with having too much. It is great for chilled looks especially if you rocking your shorts or jean.

3. Shopper Bag R99.99 - Mr Price

  • I love the fact that these shopper bags are coming in lovely bright and vibrant designs. You can use this accessory as a way to jazz up a plain outfit and is also great to carry along if you hitting the beaches this summer. 

4. Shift Dress R119.99 to R139.99 - Mr Price

  • What is your wardrobe without a funky printed dress. I think having a dress especially a shift dress because its so versatile you can dress it up and down. What do you think? 

5. Kaftan R139.99 - Mr Price

  • Bring on the word effortless , yes a kaftan is really a good fashionable wardrobe must this summer. If you not one to go for prints Mr price have a cool plain one in stores. Add funky accessories to spice it up.

6. Mirror Avators R49.99 - Mr Price

  • Cannot go wrong with some avators or any sunnies, but a mirrored pair of sunnies is defz a go-to-accessory. 

7. Sandals R499 - Poetry Stores

  • When browsing poetry online I loved these peach sandals so cute and simple. I am a huge sneaker person but I would really love this pair from poetry.
I really loved putting this summer guide together and I hope you did too, if soo then I will be putting monthly one of these together to show what items I think are cool to have or things I like from our stores. 

Have a great day.

Follow Me


Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment