Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Last Of Summer

Hello Lovelies , hope you well ?

I cannot believe its Wednesday already the weeks are just flying by I can't deal. My week so far was kind of unproductive, my body is feeling tired and instead of getting things done I decided to chill and soak up the last of the summer rays as we moving into autumn , I don't know about you but I can feel the chill in the air.

Otherwise besides being almost 100% lazy I have been answering emails , posting pictures for our business Practical Gifts Facebook Page(click here to view facebook page) which is part of my daily routine/job. For those of you that do not know we are a mom and daughter duo , a local business which sell affordable ladies scarves, bags , accessories , gifts and clothing.. soo go ahead and pop over to our page and see what we all about.

My look below is very chilled and basic. If you do not own a 'tan' something or a black tee I suggest you get it as it can be easily matched up and complete and outfit. 







What I'm Wearing :
Top : H&M
Jegging : Edgars
Shoes : Mr Price
Bangle : Market
Bag : Practical Gifts 
Chain : Practical Gifts 
Hat : Practical Gifts
(Items from Practical Gifts can be Ordered now at practicalgifts@gmail.com/ thefabulositydiary@gmail.com , while stock lasts)

Have a fantastic day Wednesday.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment