Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review : Essence Happy Girls Are Pretty Collection

Hello lovely ladies 


 Walking into Clicks and obviously I walked right over to the Essence rack. I was looking for a blush and I noticed the recent collection in the middle 'Happy Girls Are Pretty Collection' and first thing I noticed was the blush(R57.95) it looked different as it had a heart in the middle with a darker shade and a pattern surrounding the heart with a lighter shade. 


I also took the sheer lipbalm(R44.95) , nice natural colour just how I like it. I must say I really love love this particular lipbalm as it gives a great effect that is close to a lipstick and leaving a smooth feeling on the lips. I love how natural and neutral it is and I must say affordable too especially for those of you on a budget.  


In the swatches above you can see that the blush does not do that much , I don't think it takes onto the skin very easily but it does show some sort of colour when applied, so in my opinion I think it's okay but I'm looking for one that will actually make my cheeks pop. The lipbalm however I love and think I will purchase again as its perfect and I love the colour. 

I did not purchase the whole collection but if you have let me know what you think is good and I will go and try it out.

Thanks for reading.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment