Monday, April 20, 2020

Review : Himalaya Blackhead Clearing Walnut Scrub

Hi Lovelies

I'm back with a review , a new exfoliator I've been trying out for some time now - Blackhead Clearing Walnut Scrub by Himalaya - is enriched with walnut granules and natural salicylic acid.



I don't think I put any products of Himalaya before on the blog but I have been using some during the years and I must say I am a fan of the brand.

If there is one thing I love reviewing its exfoliators/scrubs and you must know that by now. To me this exfoliator was different to the one I previously used before, it was the African Extracts exfoliator (which I love) but that was more gel like.

When I saw the the word blackhead I took it because my nose area has too many blackheads for my liking and I know many of you have blackheads too,  and I wanted to try another brand and introduce it to you especially if it's affordable and worth it.

Why give this product a try:
  • Removes blackheads
  • Gives your face a refreshing look 
  • Has natural Salicylic acid which loosens dead skin cells 
  • Unclogs pores
  • Help stimulate skin renewal 
I mainly bought this scrub for my nose and chin area as I find that those areas you can visibly see my black/white heads and after using it those areas it looked much cleaner and smoother. I will be purchasing this product again I give it a solid 5/5

You can purchase the Himalaya Walnut Scrub at http://www.himalayaherbals.co.za .

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N 

Image : taken by myself

2 comments:

  1. Do you have before and after pics? I have too much blackheads as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , unfortunately I do not have before and after pics, but I'm very certain you will see a difference after using it twice or so . Please let me know :). btw sorry for the delayed reply Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete