Friday, December 11, 2020

Review : Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Body Cream

 Hi Beauties ,

#TradeExchange

I was sent over a a Body Cream from Rubybox and Eucerin to Test and Review and I was super excited to be part of the test and review group.

Eucerin UreaRepair 5% Urea Body Cream - Review

I've been using the Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Body Cream for a couple of months now and I must say I am very happy with it, before I give my final thoughts here is a little more info on the Eucerin Body Cream :

  • Fragrance Free
  • For those who suffer from dry , rough skin or those that suffer with psoriasis 
  • Gives immediate relief 
for my OG readers you know that I suffer from psoriasis / eczema from time to time and I have been sharing some products that work for me so I was very excited.

I've never used Eucerin products fully before beside using my moms Sunblock mildly and I loved it because I only heard/read great things from the brand. 

When applying the body cream after first application I can definitely say it is smooth and super hydrating.

The area I put it to test was behind my ears and legs as I have flaky skin because currently that is the area suffering the most at the moment. After a few applications I can say that it does make a difference and the flakiness have not been that much since using the Eucerin Repair Cream. So all in all its a very moisturizing cream and the are will stay hydrated for a period of time and great if you have DRY SKIN.
I would definitely use this product again for certain parts of my body it helps a lot where it is dry.

I would suggest that you should not use it on any broken skin as it will burn and not on your face if you have super sensitive skin , because sometimes it does leave a burning sensation once applied.

Let me know if you have used the Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Body Cream and how you found it?   

Retails for R249.99

Have a lovely weekend.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N
 



No comments:

Post a Comment