Friday, October 22, 2021

Fashion : Five Dresses I'm Loving at Mr Price

Hi Beauties ,

Today on the blog I have some fashion content yay! I really need to get some new dresses for spring / summer and just browsed online and thought I would share because I know you would appreciate this especially if you looking for affordable on trend items. So here are 5 dresses I found I loved on my Mr Price online haul.

1. Textured Dress R279.99 : The colour caught my attention and definitely the texture of the dress , its something different to the norm and if you looking for something different and out of your comfort zone I think this dress is a good start.

2. Tie Detail Slip Dress R149.99 : I love the print on the dress and style this is perfect for a day out in the sun and perfect for someone who loves the print detail and playful dress style.

3. Ruffle Dress R199.99 : Love the colour and I think is a must have colour for summer 2021. If you love frills this is the one. I like that this dress gives off a cute vibe what do you think? 

4. Floral Trapeze Dress R199.99 : What a breezy looking dress , everything from the print , colours and design it gives off I'm ready to have a good day.  

5. Plain Black Trapeze Dress R199.99 : Always a save in a wardrobe if you a plain jane then this dress is perfect for you , something I think you can wear casually or dress up. 

Which one is your favourite ? Comment down below . Please Tag me if you bought any of these I would love to see how you styled them 😀#shopwiththefabdiary #bargainswiththefabdiary. Hopefully I can get my hands on one or two and style them in a look post for you. 

Hope you enjoyed this little dress guide.

Stay Fabulous 

xoxo

-N

Follow me 

Instagram . Twitter . Facebook



Disclaimer : this post is not sponsored and simply me sharing items 

No comments:

Post a Comment