Friday, January 14, 2022

Hello 2022

 Hi Lovelies 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! wow we already halfway through January , hectic is it me or is 2022 already going super faaassssst! 

To anyone new here my Name is Nabeelah - my blog space covers all things Fashion , Beauty , Lifestyle , some places I visit and anything that interest me and things I think my audience would love.

By now some of you have returned to work , campus , school and life has somewhat returned to normal as we all get back into the swing of things. 

To be honest I'm over the new year new me , instead just taking each day as it comes and trying to be the best version of myself I can be with no expectations.

Don't get me wrong I do love that the new year is a sense of  a clean slate and I love the fact that it gives everyone a new hope of new beginnings or a fresh perspective to what can be.

This post is just to wish all of you reading this a prosperous year ahead and I wish its filled with nothing but goodness and greatness for you. To those who are not in a good space I hope you find the peace you seeking for. 

What I love doing before getting into the full swing of things is decluttering and just cleaning up spaces that need attention. I tried setting small goals but I will see how that goes.

I know last year was not the greatest and easiest for most but we made it and we can be proud that we got through , lets manifest that 2022 it going to be great.

What are you looking forward to this year please let me know? Also to those that have been following thanks for sticking around I appreciate it. May I actually be posting more this year haha , let me not jinx it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

-N 

No comments:

Post a Comment