Sunday, September 27, 2015

Look Post : Monochrome With A Splash Of Colour

Hello , I trust you all had a lovely weekend.

As you all know we celebrated last week and Thursday ,I hope all my Muslim readers had a blessed day. Just so you know this post or outfit was not planned at all but it actually turned out to be one yay!, because when it comes to look posts its always just on the most spontaneous times.
Anyway.. here is my Eid Look:  The top is from Mr Price beautiful hey? the sleeves were long but I had to push the cuff up till about my elbow to make it 3/4 , would you have noticed? It also has a collar attached to the top but is covered by my scarf. I then matched it up with my white jegging I purchased from Pick 'n' Pay Clothing last month. I then used a lovely bright scarf to give my outfit a splash of colour with a break of gold jewellery. The Shoes I've had for about 3 years and only wore it now can you believe it? terrible hey! My bag and accessories are from Practical Gifts.









Tip: If you wearing black and white and feel you need to spice it up , its always great to add a bright accessory. 

Happy Monday and have a lovely week ahead.

What I'm Wearing:
Top : Mr Price
Jegging: PNP Clothing
Shoes : Model Me
Jewellery : Practical Gifts
(We have one gold necklace in stock if you would like to purchase it.)
Bag: Practical Gifts
Scarf : Practical Gifts

Follow Me 
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook . Instagram

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

4 comments: