Thursday, February 9, 2023

Review : LUX Botanicals Skin Rejuvenate Honeysuckle and Neroli Oil Shower Gel

 Hi Beauties , 

Hope you having a good day to the day so far. Today on the blog I will be reviewing a new shower gel I tried from the LUX Botanicals Range - Skin Rejuvenate Honeysuckle and Neroli Oil Shower Gel.

The LUX Skin Rejuvenate is made with a blend of honeysuckle and neroli oil. With these natural ingredients it will most definitely refresh your skin and awaken its natural glow.

 I must say the packaging really gives a hint of what to expect , the yellow flower imagery gave a sense of summer freshness and I must say it was the perfect body wash for the summer season. When applying the body wash after a lather you can instantly get a good scent of freshness to uplift the mood instantly. I would definitely purchase more of the botanicals range again. I loved the fact that it was a different type of scent for a change to my usual and gave a different , lighter aroma which I liked. I also like that it is paraben free , sustainable ingredients are used and all packaging are made from recyclable packaging. I'm looking forward to trying the other shower gel from the LUX Botanicals Range.

You can find this at major retail stores such as clicks ,checkers , DisChem for  R 54.99 - R75,99

Which Shower Gel are you currently using?

Follow Me 

Twitter . Facebook . Instagram

Stay Fabulous 

xoxo

-N 

No comments:

Post a Comment