Friday, February 17, 2023

Review : Nature's Nourishment Skin Cleanser For Sensitive Skin

 Hi Beauties ,

Today I will be sharing a new facial cleanser that I've been using for quite some time now about 4-5 months to be exact,  it's called the Nature's Nourishment Skin Cleanser for sensitive skin.

I was always wanting to give this facial cleanser a go because I've read such good things about it and I needed a cleanser at the time because my skin was just looking not so great because I did not have any cleanser left at the time and needed one asap.

Firstly I loved that it was super budget friendly and I only payed R39.95 can you believe it ?! I was even more impressed when it took care of my blackhead problem on my nose area. This cleanser is a bit different to the normal ones I use like its not a foamy texture once applied it gives a instant soft feel , like you applying Vaseline and leaves your face feeling soft after using . I also love the fact that its a 2-1 as the packaging says it can be used for face and body.  

Why you should give this product a try:

  • Softens and cleans
  • Fragrance Free
  • Non -Irritating Formula   
I rate this product 5/5 and would definitely purchase again , so for all those that have a sensitive skin type and on a budget I would 100% recommend.

Product can be found at Dis-Chem Stores and online store too.


Follow Me 


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment