Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review : Face Serum - Silki Basic 10% Vitamin C + 3% Ferulic Acid

 Hi Lovelies ,

Today on the blog I will be reviewing a Facial Serum by Silki - the Silki Basic 10% Vitamin C + 3% Ferulic Acid Serum .

I've been using it for almost a year and I am impressed My skin look and feel amazing , it seems more clear and toned. I also helped in hydrating my face when it feels super dry. I would definitely purchase again.

What I love about the product :

  • vegan and cruelty free
  • soothes /even skin
  • hydrates skin
  • affordable 

More about the serum:

This powerful combination of L- Ascorbic Acid and Ferulic Acid in a completely water-free formula for ideal stability. Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of ageing. Ferulic acid helps stabilizes Vitamin C while also increasing its photoprotection.

You can purchase via their website Silki for R119.00 

Follow Me : 

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N


2 comments:

  1. What does Ferulic Acid do? It's my first time hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like an antioxidant , It helps with dark spots , fine lines , wrinkles etc.

      Delete