Saturday, January 20, 2024

Review : Clicks Sun Protect SPF 50 Face Cream

 Hi Beauties

Summer is very much at is peak and I hope you taking care of your skin. Today I'm sharing another sunscreen for your face, from the clicks brand - The Clicks Sun Protect SPF 50 Face Cream.

I really needed another face sunscreen asap and ran to clicks quickly and found this one ,  as my other one was finished , but you can read my review here .

What I love about this sunscreen is that its also affordable and does the job and I also love that it does not give a white cast as well. I also love that its tiny and you can fit it into your bag. I will definitely purchase again. I also love that it is water resistant.

Why You should give it a try :

  • Water resistant
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Easily absorbed
  • UVA/UVB absorbed

Retails for R109 at clicks.

Which face sunscreen are you currently using?

Follow Me:

Facebook . Instagram . Twitter

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

-N 

No comments:

Post a Comment