Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Review : Mix Bar Sparkling Hibicus Eau De Parfum No. 07

 Hey Beauties

Today I'm here to bring you another fragrance review 😊 - The Mix Bar Sparkling Hibiscus Eau De Parfum no. 07 .

Firstly I love love the bottle design and look it gives off cute petite clean girly vibes with the pink and rose gold top.


The scent is perfect for everyday. I love that it gives off a summer type scent with hints of fruit. It also has that sweet smell to it that will give you that unique scent. Its definitely something for those who like sweetness.

I would definitely purchase the MIX Bar Range of perfumes. I like that they are affordable and I also like that they have a range of hair mists I would like to get my hands on. 

You can find the MIX BAR scent at clicks stores. This one retails for R264 ( promotion price) 

What perfume are you currently using? 

Follow Me :

Facebook . Instagram . Twitter

Stay Fabulous 

Xoxo 

- N 

No comments:

Post a Comment