Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Hello Fab Readers 

Hope you are all doing fine  ... oh before I forget to all my readers who celebrated Eid last week I hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones and hope you all enjoyed the beautiful holy month of Ramadaan.

I've decided to do a short post since I do have free time on my hands (so happy to at least be posting something again lol )... So the other day a friend asked me where are the blog posts ?? Well to be honest time never seems to be on my side and I never get that time to chill by the pc and get my posts together(never knew it would be this hard to be constant, I always thought I'd manage to post regularly). Yes, what a poor excuse you must be thinking but I am trying my best to juggle my time and make effort to blog more. Maybe I should label myself as the occasional blogger for now because I don't like apologizing for my absence all the time #CantWatchFace...So don't worry if I'm MIA for a while I don't forget about you readers and always thinking of putting great posts together for you guys to read.

Anyhoo its Sunday the day is almost over and all I did for the day was chill as in "THE PERFECT LAZY SUNDAY" .



Here is what I've been up to today:
  • chilling in my pjs
  • listening to my favourite songs
  • catching up on my series 
  • drinking loads of hot chocolate and munchies
What is your favourite thing to do on a lazy day/Sunday/weekend ???


Have a lovely week ahead :)

Remember to FOLLOW ME on my social networks to see what I'm up to by clicking on any of the links below 

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
- N




No comments:

Post a Comment