Monday, September 22, 2014

Look Post : Monochrome

Hello All, hope everyone is doing well 

In this month I attended a 21st Party and had to wear black and white formal wear. Here is the look I put together and luckily I had some time to take a few snaps before I left, what do you think?


I added some pearls to give it a more elegant look.(It always works , you should try it)


Love this bag its so chic.

I love Midi Skirts, like literally obsessed(I should do a post sometime).


I actually wore socks with this boots and it actually rocks(i always thought it was foolish to wear socks with these type of shoes ,I always admired this style on other people),.. btw this boots from Mr P are totally comfortable.


What I'm Wearing:

Bag : Practical Gifts
Earrings/Necklace: Practical Gifts
Boots: Mr Price
Top: Gifted
Jacket: Zara
Skirt: The Fabulosity Diary which can be found at Practical Gifts (Size Small in black and Medium in Maroon , email me thefabulositydiary@gmail.com for any details)

Thank You For Reading :)

photo cred : My Sister Kauthar

No comments:

Post a Comment