Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Fabulosity Diary turns 1

On 5th September 2014 my blog turned 1 ...OMG!!! Its been one year of blogging already. I just want to thank all my followers and readers that I have so far and for always encouraging me with your awesome motivating comments, I don't have as much followers as yet but so thankful to those who have been reading. I don't post as much as I planned but in the short span of my year of blogging I'm surprised at myself for actually for keeping on with it and not leaving it as a "phase" I was going through. I must admit it was a tough decision to start a blog but glad I did , although sometimes I feel its difficult because I might not know a lot about the blogging world or what people like reading but I'm willing to learn and grow in this 'blogosphere world' and share my interest with those who enjoy my content .

Hopefully I'll be able to keep on blogging(which I probably will because I enjoy it..) and bring you some awesome content in the future.I hope you enjoyed what I've blogged thus far.
Enjoy the rest of the week.

Read My First Official Post (Click Here)

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
- N







3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st blog birthday! I have really been enjoying your posts for the past year and I look forward to another year of great posts.

    xo
    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .. I'm glad you enjoying my posts and I hope to bring some great posts, thank you for reading
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your one year bloggin-versary. Wishing you many more happy years. I've been blogging since way back in 2001 where I started blogging in Germany and built a website to stop myself from going totally insane and become a complete recluse.

    Come say hi if you get a chance
    Wendy
    Simply Sassy Style
    Simply Sassy Photography

    ReplyDelete