Thursday, September 25, 2014

Review : Essence Ice Cream Range


Hello Beauties 

I've been using these Essence products that I received as a gift a few months ago, and I'm loving the 'Me and My Ice Cream' range from Essence . I thought it would be perfect to post about these products since it is Spring and its perfect for the season(but Cape Town's weather lately I don't know lol) but anyway I cannot get enough of the collection, firstly because the whole range is all pastel colours which I love and secondly I like how neutral all the products are,as you know I'm not one that would easily rock bold make-up its rarely that I do so, once in a while is fine for me and this is just fine for my daily routine. 



 I love the eye shadow because it gives off a shiny look on your eyelids not looking too much(im not a fan of eye shadow really but this works for me.)

 The shimmer pearls I can't get enough of ,if you looking for extra shimmer on your face this is a must try.

 Want a bit of shimmer on your lips then this lip balm is perfect for you.

 Looking for pink cheeks the cream blush can do that.


You can find these at clicks stores at an affordable price , there are more items such as nail polish,nail stickers and hand wipes , so get your Ice Cream Collection and let me know what you think?..because I totally love it :)

till next time
Stay Fabulous
-N

Follow Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment