Thursday, September 3, 2015

OOTD : Happy Spring With Some Winter Chills

Hello All , its Thursday which means one more sleep till the weekend yay !
 I've been meaning to do this post for a long time and is way overdue but did not get the chance to do so. As we all know Spring season begun but here in Cape Town not so much,the sun may shine but there's a wind in the air that still gives us the winter chill. 

In this look post I will be styling this gorgeous poncho from Hannah Collection which I won about a month ago (lucky me), along with the most comfortable jegging from Mr Price(you have to get of these beauties comfy for days trust me) and this floral top from a local store. I used the floral top in this specific look because it gave some hint of spring. I then added a geometric statement necklace to give it that extra edge and my Nike sneakers to give it that casual look.  

What do you think about my spring look?









(Trying to get some Spring Sunshine lol).

I have a giveaway soon so make sure you following me on social media especially facebook :).

Follow Me:

What I'm Wearing:
Poncho : Hannah Collection (check out their site some amazing clothing http://hannahcollection.com/)
Top : Choice Clothing
Jegging : Mr Price
Sneakers : Nike 
Bag : BlackCherry
Necklace : Gifted

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment