Friday, September 18, 2015

Review : Avon Nutraeffects

Hello and Happy Friday

On the blog today I discuss my new facial cleanser and toner that I purchased by Avon. I've been on the search for a everyday face wash for a long long time because I really want to get back into a skin routine again #thestruggle.

My cousin started selling Avon I went through the book and saw one for sensitive skin which was perfect for me and even better it does not cost a arm and a leg. Before I used the product I was not happy with my skin because it felt super dry especially my cheeks and T-zone area.

I love the fact that the cleanser is self-foaming along with the natural clean scent it has because when I apply certain facial products I get some sort of funny rash or sting afterwards but with this face wash I had none. After washing my face with the cleanser I immediately apply the toner which also have the same clean fresh scent with no sting after applying, leaving my face fresh and clean. My next purchase would be the day and night cream.

This product can be used on Normal/Combination/ Sensitive Skin. 

Why try this product :
  • Not expensive
  • Great for sensitive skin

I rate this product 4/5 
Theses products can be bought via avon reps. 
You can view the nutraeffects range (click here)

I would love to know what face wash you currently using leave me a comment below or let me know on Social Media especially if you have sensitive skin . I would love to try them out.

Thanks for reading. Have a lovely Weekend.

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Photo credit : Image above are self taken



No comments:

Post a Comment