Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review : Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


Hey Lovelies , Happy Thursday

This review was meant to be posted last year already but did not get a chance to do so, anyway so glad I get to do so now. 

It took quite awhile for the BABY SKIN Instant Pore Eraser to reach to South Africa but thank god it did as its such a beauty steal if you on a budget and cannot afford those top brand primers. And how cute is the packaging???? I'm such a sucker for cute packaging so when I finally came across it (sometime early last year) I had to purchase. 

When applying the primer to my face it felt soo smooth and soft perfect for a pre-make up base as it smoothes those unwanted pores on your face. 

According to some reviews I read some was not so keen on the product as they said it made their face oily or its not effective. I find the product to work pretty fine because I can see a difference when applying my foundation or BB cream my face tends to look smoother.

I have tried a sample of the Benefit cosmetics POREpessional and it seems that it could be a better primer but nevertheless I have no bad points on the Baby skin pore eraser. Besides using this primer I do use others in between just to test and will blog about this in the future.

Why give this product a try:
  • It only retails for R90
  • Great for smoothing out pores and fine lines
  • Can be worn alone
I also did not seem to have any breakouts. Let me know on social media or in the comment section below how you find this primer did it give you any breakouts or oiliness.

Instant pore eraser can be found at your local retail stores 

Have a fantastic day.


Follow Me

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment