Thursday, February 11, 2016

Review : 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum Spray

Hello Beauties 

Because its the month of LOVE I decided to review a perfume for a change , soo ladies if you have not heard of the '212 VIP ROSE' fragrance you better hint hint to your partner because its the perfect Valentine's Gift haha. 


Ohkay jokes aside here are my thoughts of what I think of the fragrance:

Strong smell perfect for those who love a strong scent , I will probably only use this for a special occasion as I feel the sent is too much for daily use. I'm currently using the 212 VIP Are you on the list? which I think is a more light fragrance to wear day to day. Don't get me wrong the 212 VIP Rose is one stunning fragrance and should definatley be part of you perfume collection.


you will be able to find the fragrance on Red Square Site (click here) or at any Edgars or Red Square stores

Any good perfumes on the market? let me know :)

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Images are self taken   

No comments:

Post a Comment