Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Beauty Box

Hey Beauties 

My post today is all about getting organised and especially to those of you who love having everything on a place.

I was lucky enough to win one fantastic make-up organizer from The Beauty Box , gosh I was extremely excited because I wanted to get my hands on one of these organizers for awhile now, so now I don't have stare at all my products all squished in one section. I immediately filled it up the next day. 





Look how perfect everything is stored and all in one box every girls dream. I love the whole design and fits perfectly on your dresser looking all snazzy.

Its also perfect to store your jewellery and other beauty products so head over to THE BEAUTY BOX (click here to view other products). You will find storage for your lipsticks , nail polish and even make-up brushes is that amazing or what?

Ladies you won't ever be sorry if you should purchase any of their products its ELEGANT , FUNCTIONAL and DURABLE.

Have a look at their site here for prices and further info on how to order - http://thebeautybox.co.za/ 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

 Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N   


No comments:

Post a Comment