Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March '21 - Catch Up

 Hi Fellow Beauties,

Firstly HOW ARE YOU ?? I haven't been here in ages and I really cannot believe how quickly the year is going by , it's already March and almost over how even?! 

I'm sure most of you are exhausted from 2020- coronavirus is really taking a toll on everyone and businesses. I know I am exhausted and to be honest I'm just taking the days as it come in 2021 - not over thinking , no structured plans , goals because mental health is important at this stage.

The year already did not start off well for myself as I lost my Grandpa whom I was very very close to. It was unexpected and never did myself or any of my family see it coming , it literally happened in a blink of an eye a week to be exact! Aaah I miss him so much!

And because its already March ... it does not make it any easier to think of what you going to do because the days are moving so fast you cannot even gather your thoughts especially during this new normal which is kind of draining . As much as I want to be goal driven or plan things , I just don't want to set an goal/ expectation and what makes me more happy is take it day by day. 

To those who have been reading my blog and those that do return I just want to say thank you for reading and supporting my blog (although I'm not a consistent as I want to be , I do love coming back here and sharing what I want to share and I feel proud of my little space). To those that are NEW here HELLO and I hope you love my content and hope this is a space you love where you will find mostly Fashion , Beauty and Lifestyle posts but also some adventure and some random posts here and there.

If you often read my blog comment what you love about it.

Anyway just thought I would give you a little catch up session what I'm currently feeling and ya I hope whoever comes across this post I hope you having a fabulous 2021 so far, If you not that is also ohkay just find something cool to distract yourself and you will be fine trust me. 

To those who have lost a loved one , I hope you find comfort in your hearts. Remember to stay safe wear your masks and sanitize !

but lastly I hope you all ohkay 😊 please comment below how you feeling at the moment. 

Stay Fabulous 

xoxo

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment