Monday, March 29, 2021

REVIEW : Fujifilm INSTAX SQUARE SQ1

Hi Lovelies ,

I have a very exciting review post to share with you guys , I will be reviewing something very different to beauty products but its something that I've used very much these past few years to capture special moments in my life and also think it is rather fitting with my content  - its the FUIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ1


Instax was very kind to send over their Instax camera to test and review and I could not resist and had to take the opportunity. What made me more excited is that the prints are square format (photo picture size 62 x 62 mm). I do own 2 Instax cameras but the print is more smaller and the cameras are different to the SQ1 so I was very keen to see what the Instax SQ1 was all about.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS :

WOW , the colour was absolutely lovely, the colour I received was Terracotta Orange super beautiful and different to the mundane colours you normally see. I also loved the shape I think its very modern looking to fit this day and age.

I received the camera at the perfect moment as my family and I were heading on a mini staycation. 

TRYING OUT THE SQ1 : 

I loved the easy grip when holding , so for the selfie lovers this one is great for you(it has a selfie mirror, making it easier for you to see before capturing your image) , you can capture all the selfie moments without an hassle. I also feel that it captures great in light and dark settings I took a picture of sunrise and sunset and you could see the different hues of colour in the images nicely, no need to worry about changing any settings.


FINAL THOUGHTS :

I honestly loved the experience with the camera , I loved the fact that you can fit more people/surroundings in the square format . It also really captures your surroundings more clearer and offer those that do not like complication tech it has a simple operation which is very straight forward to use "ON" and "Selfie" mode .  If I should be by the means this would be one I would like to purchase. The only thing that I would have loved for the SQ1 is that it would have been awesome if it had self timer like my Instax Mini 70 , but other than that the SQ1 is super simple and effortless , straight forward to use and the image/film quality is great ! 


KEY FEATURES

  • Selfie Mode
  • Auto Exposure
  • Simple Operation

Retail Price in South Africa +/- R1999

Colours Available in the SQ1


If you have read this post and I convinced you to buy your own Instax SQ1 please tag me on instagram @nabeelahisaacs as well as @instaxsa and #InfluencedByTheFabDiary #FindsByTFD , or thanks for the recommendation I would really appreciate it.

Disclaimer: Instax SQ1 was sent over to TEST and REVIEW and not to keep but I got to keep all the instax photos.

Check out more of the Instax Cameras and Products here .

Did you love the review ? Do you own an Instax Cam? Leave a comment below I would love to know 😀 

Follow Me :

Twitter . Instagram . Facebook

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

- N 



No comments:

Post a Comment