Thursday, July 22, 2021

Mr Price Online Haul - July 21

 Hi Beauties ,

Although I'm not in a space to really dress up I honestly do love clothing and even browsing online and in store without buying gets me excited. How about you ?? 

So I thought I'd put together a little collage of things I would like to get my hands on at Mr Price , and thought you would appreciate this if you want to spoil yourself a bit and looking for some trendy pieces and have no idea what to get. 


1. Knit Trapeze Dress R169.99

I am in love with the Sage colour dress I think its the perfect colour to lift your mood for all seasons.

2. Lilac Drpped Shoulder Boxy T-shirt R89.99

I don't anything lilac and really want to get my hands on a lilac item because I think its a must for 2021 and think it is great to spice up a basic outfit soft pop of colour.

3. Champagne Quilted Hoodie R159.99

Comfort yes please this is great to wear with your tights or jean.

4. Champagne Quilted Joggers R149.99

Love the colour and if you can get the hoodie with it such a plus a whole outfit for the day.

5. Stone Hiker Ankle Boot R180

I don't know why but I am very drawn to this shoe I think it will add lots of character to any outfit.

6. Messenger Bag R100

What a stunning bag for the winter season, I simply love it .

7. Pendant Necklace R39.99

I really need stock up on pendants I  Love how sophisticated this one look and oh what a bargain! agree?

What other fashion topics would you like me to cover?

If you purchased any of these items feel free to share on social media and tag me you can also use the #shopwiththefabdiary #influencedbythefabdiary 

Let me know if you enjoy these type of posts.

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

-N

2 comments:

  1. I really like the trapeze dress although I would probably belt it. I've also always been obsessed with messenger bags. I'd love to see lookposts when you do purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that would look awesome ! slings are a must for me the style is just perfect too.
      I will try my best to gather some look posts :)

      Delete