Friday, July 2, 2021

Review : The Body Shop - British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask

Hi Beauties ,

Today on the blog I have a awesome review The Body Shop - British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask 
 Everyone loves a good self pamper and it should include a good mask do you agree ? 

I loved the scent immediately , you can literally smell the rose extracts as you open the jar. What I also noticed that was different about this particular mask that you could see that is was infused with real rose petals. 


How to use : Once your face is fully cleansed , apply the mask on your face and keep on for about 5- min as stated then rinse with lukewarm water. You can keep on for longer , I did and had no side effects such as a rash or burning sensation (this is really depending on your skin type).

This mask for me was very different to the ones I usually use and more like a gel type (reminds me a bit of the drops of youth - sleeping mask ) and it felt very light on the when applied which I loved. My face looked fresh once I was done , I really need to get me more of the British Rose Range.

I also think this mask is perfect to apply before you on your way out it gives it enough time to give your skin that fresh dewy look in a few minutes.

Why you should give the British Rose Mask a try : 
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Soothes and tone skin 
  • Refreshing gel texture 
  • 100% vegan
I rate this 5/5


You can purchase online https://www.thebodyshop.co.za/ for R390 
It might be a bit pricy for some but if you have extra to splurge its definitely worth it. Also go in store and ask for a sample if you not sure its for your skin type.  

If you have used the mask please leave a comment below I would love to hear your thoughts.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N 





No comments:

Post a Comment