Monday, October 3, 2022

Review : Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Body Spray

 Hi Lovelies 

I hope you having a good start of the week thus far . Today I will be reviewing the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Body Spray

I must say this is such a different scent to the usual, the cucumber and green tea has a super fresh smell once applied and is definitely great for welcoming the upcoming season Spring/ Summer. The Go fresh Dove is one to add to my favourites pile which I see me purchasing when doing shopping. I love that the scent remains and very moisturising once applied to the skin. I like that the scent is very uplifting to give that extra mood boost to get your day started.

 Why you should give the Dove Go Fresh a try :

  • Alcohol free formulation
  • 48 hour sweat protection
  • has 1/4 moisturising cream 
  • has a fresh scent of cucumber and green tea

Dove is available at Clicks , Dis-Chem and most online stores such as Takealot and Retails for +/- R36.99 

Follow me :


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N



AD link below (this is not affiliated with the above posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment