Friday, January 10, 2014

Chirpy Chix

On our family getaway last year December I stumbled upon this cute vintage clothing shop called 'CHIRPY CHIX' in Jefferys Bay.


As my family and I were headed to the flea market I could not help but notice 'this tiny spaced shop' that caught my eye as it looked like it was filled with some spectacular clothing gems.




As my eyes wondered around not knowing where to look I finally caught some unique pieces I dont see around that often. Have a look: 

Love this flower crop jersey too cute.

  Don't you think this red vintage polka dot 2-piece swimsuit is gorg?

 Various shorts and skirts from stripes ,lace to polka dots

I just thought this post would be awesome to share with my fabulous readers,so if you in Jeffereys Bay your next holiday don't hesitate to pop in this funky quirky vintage shop , I promise you, you will find something different and unique #winkwink , you won't be sorry especially if you a lover of vintage looking items.


You can like their Facebook Page if you like: Chirpy Chix

Maybe one day I'll own my own little vintage store ( nothing wrong with a little dreaming hey, lol). Btw you can check out my moms facebook page Practical Gifts for affordable bags ,scarves and accessories and you can also see some of the clothing items i'm selling displayed on her page as I don't have one, Thanx :)

Follow me:
You can also follow me via e-mail to keep up with posts.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
    - N




No comments:

Post a Comment