Thursday, August 7, 2014

DIY : Turban Style

Bad hair day?? No need to stress, just add a turban to your head and you can turn heads. Grab your headscarf or 'doek' as some may call it or ready bought turban and get your styling on. There are various ways in which one can style your turban leaving your head looking fashionable as ever.

The turban trend seems to fit into all four seasons of the year hot or cold it seems to work for all occasions. I love the fact that it can add so much edge to an outfit , I've been so obsessed with turbans but don't find the courage to wear one and go out in public because personally I don't think it 'suit me' but I still love it and admire how great people look in their styled turbans.

Feeling lazy and don't feel like using a headscarf to make a turban? Well you know those plain coloured ready made turbans (you can just put on your head like a cap) that you can easily find at markets for R20 or more, which will also work well for a bad hair day.

I also decided to show and share a quick and easy DIY way to make a ready bought turban cap look chic.

All you need:

  • Broach of your choice   
  • Ready bought turban 
  • I love this broach because it has a vintage look.

    Choose turban colour of your choice, so many to choose from ..I love this colour it will lighten up an outfit.

    Attach Broach to the center , be careful not to hurt yourself.

    Quick DIY embellished turban.

    And your DIY turban is complete :) (psst don't you love my model haha)

    Tip: Be creative by adding flowers , head chains, or whatever you feel just be creative.


    Here are some turban pics for more inspiration :


    There are so many other ways one can style a turban than in the pics above, these are just some of my favorites I came across. (I do not take credit for these images)


    Hope You enjoyed this post .. How do you rock your turban?? (Tweet some pics to me, I would love to see)

    Follow Me
    Twitter * Bloglovin * Facebook

    Stay Fabulous
    xoxo
    -N




    No comments:

    Post a Comment