Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trend : BOHO Marks



Its been the most HOT fashionable item recently and its going to remain so for the rest of the summer.

I like the fact that these 'Temporary tattoos' as they call it lasts about 4-7 days or so depending on how you maintain it. I think its fun and quirky because it comes in funky patterns that are silver and gold in colour and I see that it comes in a combination of blue and silver too which is different from the normal dull looking tattoos and the metallic factor just makes it more outstanding.

I haven't got my hands on these cool looking tattoos but by the looks of it everybody wants to get them and by the reviews I have read its certainly a summer MUST HAVE.

Would you wear these temporary tattoos? If so you can tweet me some pics @thefabdiary if you have your hands on them already.



LULU DK 2015 Tattoos 'Blue Lagoon' | The Orchid Boutique

Gold Temporary Tattoo

Zahra Flash Tattoo Package

I have come across a page on Facebook they are a South African Distributor selling these temporary tattoos visit their page - BOHO MARKS FACEBOOK PAGE.

MR Price are also stocking these for ONLY R29.99 defz a bargain.

I do not take any credit for the images used in this post.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment