Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review : Narciso Eau de Parfum by Narciso Rodriguez

Hello Again ,hope you all well.. March Already ?? I can't believe it.

My visits to Edgars with mom is never completed without visiting the perfume section , as we looking for a new fragrance the assistant came over and showed us 'Narciso Eau De Parfum' by Narciso Rodriguez. He then handed a sample to try out, but my mom is so compulsive to fragrances she immediately bought a bottle. So I figured why not do a review about it.

The design of the bottle is so cute and chic I love it. The scent to me is strong which makes it very alluring. It is perfect if you looking for a scent that will stay with you for hours.

 Narciso Eau de Parfum defines sensuality with elegance. Assertive woody notes meet tender white florals in a daring and so feminine duality. A warm heart of musc remains the emblematic signature of the scent.

You can get the scent online at Red Square Branch or at any Edgars store.

Prices
R720 - 30ml
R1130 - 50ml
R1520 - 90ml

If you have tried the Narciso Eau de Parfum Fragrance what do you think??

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my blog and not miss a thing.

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

photo cred: Kauthar Isaacs (insta: kautharisaacs_ )










No comments:

Post a Comment