Thursday, January 28, 2016

Getting into 2016

Hey Lovelies

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm rather late hey but damn I'm feeling lazy from the festive season which has long past as things are definitely back to normal in the Mother City.

So I think I've taken January as an extended holiday trying to get myself back together and need to be focused once again as we head into 2016.

Here are a few things I would like to do in 2016:
  • Read some books (actual hard copies)
  • Take up a new hobby 
  • Start doing some form of exercise even if I start out with walking.
  • Be more consistent with my blog(hopefully!)
besides those few points mentioned there are so many things I'm hoping to achieve but I will take it one day at a time. 

I thought to get things swinging again I decided to shoot a look post to get myself back into the blogging mode just to keep me motivated.

In my look below I'm wearing these awesome lace up flats from Mr Price that I'm totally obsessed with paired with a retro printed skirt which was given to me along with a plain black basic tee and some gold accessories and my tassel bag also from Mr P that I love to bits.







Anyway I just want to wish everyone all the best with the year ahead and may 2016 only bring you nothing but joy.

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N    

No comments:

Post a Comment