Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer is almost here


Hi Lovelies

Cape Town has been experiencing some really mixed up weather lately cold ,hot ,windy then cold again but nevertheless it is still Winter after all but so thankful that 'summer' weather being very keen to show up on weekends lately, aaahh nothing like some sunshine.

Over the weekend the weather was really lovely and I took advantage of this beautiful weather dressing in bright colours and prints.

Saturday Look
 I settled for a printed harlem pants with a denim shirt,reflected sunnies and white tommy takkies to finish the look.


Sunday Look
It was such a beautiful sunny Sunday and I decided to be bright wearing a yellow maxi skirt with a striped black and white tee adding a tan belt with some leopard pumps.

This not being like my other 'look posts' because I had no time to snap further pics(sad) , but I wanted to share the spring/summer fever I've had over the weekend, I simply cannot wait to put more spring/summer looks together.  

What do you think of my weekend outfits?? 

Are you ready to rock some bright colours and prints for the up coming seasons ??

Have a lovely Week ahead :)

till next time..
Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment