Saturday, August 23, 2014

Review : Bath and Body Set

Hi Everybody , I hope that you all are having a fab August month which is almost over, damn! anyway...

I received this lovely bath and body set as a gift from a friend which I totally love because its all strawberry scented and comes from THE BODY SHOP , I simply love love love the products its all so natural with fruity scents leaving you smelling good all day.

The pack includes:
  • Body Butter
  • Body Polish
  • Shower Gel
  • Sponge
I cant get enough of the sweet scent. 

The Butter Creams are the best leaving your skin super soft.


I thought I'd share these amazing products which will find at THE BODY SHOP Stores or Clicks across South Africa ,so pop in and you might find other fruity flavours.

To view other products and specials from The Body Shop (Click here).

Have a lovely Weekend.


Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment