Monday, June 28, 2021

Beauty Tool : Rose Quartz Facial Roller

 Hi Beauties ,

I think this will be the first time I will be reviewing a beauty tool on my blog. I've been using this beauty tool - The Rose Quartz Roller for more than a year even before it really became a huge hype in South Africa. 


before we get to my thought on the Rose Quartz Facial Roller let me tell you what it actually is and what benefits comes along with using it.

The Rose Quartz roller is especially for lymphatic drainage and to improve skin elasticity.

Benefits when using the facial roller :

  • Reduces puffiness
  • Good for blood circulation
  • Helps to absorb oils or beauty products into the face
  • Smooth out wrinkles
  • Reduces stiffness and tension   
My thoughts on the facial roller :
I absolutely love it! When I don't use it for some time I can actually see the difference when not using it for a while. My favourite time using it when my face feels really tired/strained. It also really works well when applying serums and after a face routine.



 
  

I found this cool map on the internet to give you a guide how to use your roller.

I purchased mine from Sh'Zen , it now retails for R459. 

Please let me know if you love using the jade roller too comment down below what your favourite skincare tool is .

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment