Thursday, June 3, 2021

Review : Sukin Blemish Control Starter Kit

 Hi Beauties 

#TradeExchange

I'm back with an exciting review. I have been reviewing the SUKIN : Blemish Control Range Starter Kit over these couple of weeks.


The kit includes Clearing Facial Wash , Pore Perfecting Toner , Spot Banishing Gel and an Oil Free Moisturiser . The 4 step range is all you need to get your skincare journey started.

I was super excited to be part of this project as you all know how I love skincare and what made me more excited that it is a all natural range - 100% natural Vegan and Cruelty free.

The Sukin Blemish Control Range is packed with active ingredients and botanicals like eucalyptus , moringa , quince , pomegranate , tea tree , willow herb and salicylic acid - which are all ingredients to help reduce blemishes and the appearance of redness.

First Impressions Once Applied :

I love the fresh scents firstly of all the products in the kit. Once applied I had no reactions to any of the products. When using the toner (Step 2) I thought I would get a reaction as it smelled a bit strong on my opinion but safe to say it gave a refreshing feeling to the face once applied.

As the days went on I could see a possible breakout coming along and my cheek area looking a bit bumpy and after using the range the next morning the pimple coming didn't come out further and the bumps on my cheek were gone.




Final thoughts :

I am please to say that over the weeks of using the range I am very happy with the results and can see changes to my skin. It looks more blemish free and my skin 100% agree with the products. I also love that the scents are fresh and you can smell all the natural ingredients. So if you have Blemish prone skin this is the product to start with. 

I rate this 5/5 and would purchase.


More about Sukin 

Sukin is Austrailia's #1 natural skincare brand created with 

NO Synthetic Fragrances    NO Phthalates

NO Animal Derivatives       NO Triclosan

NO Artificial Colours          NO Sulphates

NO Harsh Detergents          NO Parbans

NO MEA/DEA/TEA           NO Silicones

NO Petrolatum                    NO EDTA

NO Mineral Oils                 NO Propylene Glycol.

The Range can be found exclusively at Clicks Stores, online and in store for only R259.99

If you use the range please #BanishBlemishesNaturally and tag me on my socials and #InfluencedbyTheFabDiary.  If you are thinking of using the range please comment down below. 

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

-N 


No comments:

Post a Comment