Sunday, October 6, 2013

All Girly In A Baseball Jacket

So firstly I apologize for being a bit delayed on my posts lately as I was very busy, But I'm Back with this awesome piece i found "THE DENIM BASEBALL JACKET".

What I love about this jacket is,  its so versatile which can give any outfit such a fun look and is perfect for those summer nights when the air becomes chilly, and it will complement your summer outfit weather it be a dress, shorts or jean.

As I am feeling a bit under the weather , I got my awesome cousin Yumnah to model the look I put together.





THE DENIM BASEBALL JACKET just gives this girly look the tom-boy playfulness.



A colourful belt with a plain white dress adds so much effect.


Add some feather earrings to create a fun playful look.

What Yumnah is wearing:

Denim Baseball Jacket : Available by The Fabulosity Diary @ R180.
White Lace Dress: Available by The Fabulosity Diary @ R190.
Pink Belt : Practical Gifts.
Feather Earrings: Practical Gifts.
Tommy Takkies: Models Own
Anklet: Models Own

(All items from The Fabulosity Diary are limited , if one wants to purchase or order from the above items you can contact me via the contact form.)

Items from Practical Gifts can be ordered at practicalgifts@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed
Till next time...

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
        -N

No comments:

Post a Comment