Sunday, July 22, 2018

Review : African Extracts Rooibos Classic Care Range

Hey Lovlies

Ladies I think I've come across a skin range that I absolutely LOVE! The African Extract Rooibos Classic Care Range.



Although I'm always trying new products out especially skincare I think this particular range will be one of my all time faves that I will always go back to and will be on my shopping list if I'm not testing other skincare products. I have received African Extract products as gift from a family member before and loved the brand and I was very keen to try the facial products. I was super excited when I walked into DisChem and found a gift set range for only R109 score! (Be sure to look out for deals like these especially if you not sure about the product and want to try it out or want to score and save a couple of bucks)

Below is a little breakdown and thoughts on the classic range

Deep Cleansing Wash- R62.99
  • Great for all skin types and ages.
  • Great face wash to take your make up off.
  • I love the fact that it has vitamin B5.

Toner- R62.99
  • Alcohol Free
  • Leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed.    

Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 15 - R69.99
  • Has SPF 15
  • Vitamin E
  • I do think that it might be a bit to oily for some people 
I've been using the range for a couple of months now and I can definitely say that I am impressed and after many compliments about how radiant my skin looks this range is definatly a steal!

Why give this product a try:
  • Suitable for all skin types. 
  • Effective cleansing.
  • It's a good daily range to keep skin looking refreshed.
I've also recommended these products to my family members who have different skin problems such as rashes on their face and fine pimples and after using it, they loved the fact of how their skin improved using the products yay!

Let me know which of the African Ranges you tried and if it worked for you :)

Follow me
Facebook . Twitter . Instagram

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

Picture taken by myself

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know this brand, thanks for making me discover something new!


    katedaysaweek.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate , glad I could help you discover something new :) and if you did try any of the products how did you find it?, hope you loved it as much as I did. ps. sorry for replying now discovered I had unread comments that I did not see. Thanks for reading The Fabulosity Diary -N

      Delete
  2. I want to try this product. Please help me to choose the right one for my skin... I have pimple marks and pimples keep on popping and my skin is a combination skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , I would say give the Purifying range a try as said on their site it is for one that experience regular breakouts and pimples(I haven't personally tried the purifying range) but if you say your skin is combination the Classic range can be great to start with if you unsure because it is for combination skin. Please let me know if you tried it and which one you went with and if it worked for you . Thanks for reading The Fabulosity Diary -N

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one can I use my face is dry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , I would say try the classic care range the one I reviewed above and buy the night cream of the same range and use that when doing your skincare routine and don't over use the toner if your skin is dry. Hope this helps. Let me know if you gave it a try and buy the starter pack if you want to trial it. Thanks for Reading The Fabulosity Diary -N

      Delete
    2. On their site they say the anti aging range is good for dry and mature skin but I'm yet to try this one.

      Delete